Friday, February 10, 2012

Over Reactions

I haven't posted anything lately, because nothing really has been happening. Nothing to post if there's nothing to talk about.

So, Valentine's Day is coming up, and it can just go die. I don't even care.

Well, on a good note, this will be the first V-Day in over 10 years that I haven't been single. And my girlfriend is coming to CA to visit this weekend. So I am very very happy about that.

On a more sour note, I am upset about something that is so incredibly immature and stupid to be upset about that I am upset with myself for being upset. I am acting just like someone else who I really dislike, especially when they act exactly like this. But why am I so mad? Why does it just simply feel like a slap to the face? ARGH.

It is not the person's fault. It is only a game. A damn game. Yet... gods... I hate myself for being so upset with her. I hate it.

This is a rant post. Feel free to ignore it. I want to. I wish it never happened, but I feel a little better. A little.

No comments:

Post a Comment